Hansen Technologies was founded in 1971, and has grown into a worldwide, trusted billing and customer care solution and facilities management provider. Serving the Energy and TV and Telco, industries, we now:
- Employ 500+ employees
- Support customer care and billing solutions in 45 countries
- Offer leading customer care and billing solutions across a variety of markets
Other Key Milestones
- Partnered with Smart Utility Systems (SUS) to deliver mobile platforms to utilities. (Press release)
- Selected by eRex for expansion in the Japanese deregulation residential market. (Press release)
- Signed contract with Hinduja Group to support its HITS platform in India. (Press release)
- Signed distribution agreement with Toshiba Industrial ICT Solution to resell Peaceplus in Japan. (Press release)
- Signed contract to renew services with BT Group PLC. (Press release)
- Acquired Telebilling A/S, adding triple and quad play billing to the Hansen Utilities portfolio. (Press release)
- Announced City of Mesa as Early Adopter for Banner CIS V5. (Press release)
- Finalized successful go-live of ICC for Univisa S.A. (Press release)
- Signed contract with Ergon Energy to implement Peaceplus. (Press release)
- Signed contract with Univisa S.A. to implement ICC. (Press release)
- Signed contract with DirecTV Latin America to implement ICC. (Press release)
- Finalized successful go-live of Nirvanasoft CIS for Agway Energy. (Press release)
- Acquired Banner CIS, adding water billing to Hansen’s deep portfolio. (Press release)
- Finalized successful go-live of HUB for Tokyo Electricity.
- Implemented ICC V6.2 successfully at DIRECTV Argentina.
- Upgraded Essential Energy to Peaceplus.
- Released new version of Peace, Peaceplus, which includes several new features and modules to meet the needs of the evolving energy industry.
- Signed contract with EDF Energy to implement Nirvanasoft. (Press release)
- Signed contract with Suburban Propane (formerly Agway Energy Services) to implement Nirvanasoft. (Press release)
- Signed contract with Aurora Energy to implement Utilisoft. (Press release)
- Completed largest implementation of ICC for DirectTV Argentina.
- Acquired Irdeto’s ICC (Intelligent Customer Care) solution for Pay TV operators. (Press release)
- Acquired Utilisoft, real-time energy market interaction and transaction data management software for generators, traders and retailers. (Press release)
- Released social media module for utilities. (Press Release)
- Signed contract with Agway Energy Services for Nirvanasoft.
- Signed contract with Tuenti (Spain) for HUB. (Press Release)
- Acquired Nirvanasoft, a complex billing and customer care software solution built on the Microsoft platform. (Press release)
- Ranked in the top 3 CIS vendors for investor-owned utilities by Utilipoint International for the second consecutive year.
- Signed license and started hosting service delivery for Tesco Mobile, the UK’s fastest growing mobile operator.
- Ranked in the top 3 CIS vendors for investor-owned utilities by Utilipoint International.
- Acquired Peace from First Data Corp. and began work on software upgrades and service at Direct Energy, Xcel Energy, Energex, Essential Energy, Airtricity and Broward County Utilities.
- Achieved world-leading results and benchmarks its Meter Data Management engine, HUB, to process 1 million interval meters in one hour.
- Won best CIS/CRM award at Airtricity for Peace.
- Completed third full retail compliant network billing installation at Energex (Australia).
- Won best CIS/CRM award at Direct Energy for Peace.
- Completed first implementation of the HUB telecommunications billing system in the United Kingdom.
- Implemented HUB at Scottish Power.
- Implemented Peace at Airtricity (Europe).
- Won award for the best CIS/CRM Implementation North America at Xcel Energy for Peace.
- Secured first major CIS contract in Japan, delivering HUB, a network solution to Japan’s largest electricity utility.
- Reported #1 CIS vendor to North American energy retailers by Chartwell Inc.
- Reached first 5 million customer installations of Peace at Xcel Energy for dual-fuel electricity and gas.
- Enabled a multi-fuel billing system for TXU (Australia), an Australian first where the electricity and gas billing data is presented as one consolidated bill.
- Installed first customer, Country Energy, with convergent billing across the energy and water industries.
- Installed first million+ CIS customer browsers at Direct Energy.
- Pioneered browser-based customer care solution for call centers at Telecom NZ.
- Joined the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX:HSN) in 2000.
- Implemented first North American customer care and billing system, Peace, at British Columbia Gas.
- Developed the first internet-based customer self-service solution (Peace) for customers who receive electric, gas and water through Advance Energy (renamed Country Energy) in 2001 and finally Essential Energy.