To succeed in today’s technology and customer-driven environment your Energy & Utilities CIS provider must deliver secure, reliable, and scalable technologies that will translate to satisfied customers.
With more than 40 years in energy, utilities, gas, water & wastewater sectors, Hansen offers a suite of CIS and B2B gateway solutions built for Regulated Utilities, Municipalities, Energy Retailers, and Distribution network companies. Our solutions enable small to large organizations to react quickly to challenges posed by industry, regulation, and increasing customer demands.
The Hansen Difference
- Support for Complex Billing – Our systems support the full range of energy companies from complex C&I retailers, deregulated mass market retailers and networks, to integrated regulated utilities.
- Global Energy and Utility Experience – Hansen operates in the most dynamic utility markets in the world across regulated, transitioning and deregulated markets.
- Robust Functionality – Modular, component-based CIS frameworks help address regulatory change; manage deregulated market transactions; and provide support for smart meters, interval billing, and real-time pricing.
- Scalability – From small to mid-sized municipalities to large, multi-national companies, Hansen’s solutions can manage thousands to millions of customers from the same platform.
- Lower Cost, Higher Margins – With over 25 years of CIS implementation experience, Hansen offers low-cost implementations as well as support and solutions that are proven to reduce cost-to-serve and increase profitability.
- Quick Response-to-Market – Hansen’s solutions are designed for configuration, rather than customization, enabling companies to make changes rapidly in response to market demand.