Hansen provides comprehensive IT services to leading organisations ranging from governments to major finance, energy, healthcare, logistics and manufacturing companies. With purpose-built facilities and a wealth of IT expertise, our services include data centre and hosting, disaster recovery, and IT management.
Hansen has invested in purpose-built facilities with redundancy to ensure customers’ equipment and operations are safe and secure. No matter what platform you use, Hansen is able to provide facilities that enable equipment to be housed in the optimal environment. Providing fully hosted and managed services can provide companies with enhanced service certainty, and reduced IT complexity. Our Doncaster facility is staffed 24 hours per day, 365 days a year with a computer-room floor space capacity of over 700 square metres. The South Melbourne data centre is ideally positioned in close proximity to the Melbourne CBD. Data centre integrity in both facilities is ensured by purpose-designed environmental management, security, electrical, and fire containment systems which are monitored 24×7. Hansen can support your hosting needs:
- Hansen has been in the IT industry since 1971
- No matter what equipment you run, or how large your operations, Hansen Technologies has the flexibility to tailor a solution that meets your business requirements
- Hansen is vendor independent, and has relationships with all major hardware and software vendors which you can leverage to meet your business requirements.
Cloud computing is the great enabler allowing organisations to expand and shrink in accordance to market demands. Organisations no longer need large amounts of capital expenditure as cloud computing is a scalable environment eliminating the need for organisations to over commit to services while planning for growth. Cloud computing has also significantly reduced the risk of down time and intrusion as services are housed in a purpose built, firewalled, fully redundant, clustered environment that is monitored by dedicated staff on a 24x7x365 basis. The Hansen Cloud solution is:
- Highly available
- Financially viable
- Supported and monitored 24x7x365
Hansen Technologies has been offering dedicated private cloud services to the Australian marketplace since 2005. With the history of also offering traditional datacentre hosting and managed services for over 30 years, Hansen Technologies has invested in the development of a complete IaaS & SaaS Solution. Hansen’s mission critical cloud services together with managed services experience and knowledge provide customers with a high level of trust for the reliable delivery of remote critical business systems. Hansen provides specialist knowledge in hosting and communications technologies within its ‘A’ Grade world class datacentre ensuring your data and applications are supported with reliable and robust communications and computing services. Who benefits from Cloud Computing?
- Organisations looking for a production ready environment to cater for quick deployment of services
- Organisations looking for DR facilities
- Web developers looking for high availability test and development infrastructure
- Web developers looking for a hosting environment for their clients
- Virtual co-location organisations wanting a fully dynamic environment
- Organisations that want eliminate CAPEX and reduce OPEX
- Organisations that need quick deployment
- Clients needing the latest technology
- Clients needing 24×7 availability and support
Hansen Cloud Solution provides:
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Hardware and Operating System
- Network and Security
- Daily Backup
Hansen provides a range of IT managed services to help reduce the strain on an organisation’s in-house IT department. From technical support to full IT managed services, Hansen can act as a single point of contact.
- Technical Support
At Hansen Technologies we have invested in leading-edge remote management tools that enable Hansen to assume responsibility for the support of customers’ desktop and network servers no matter where they may be located.
- Customer Support
Our Customer Support centre is the central point of contact for all Hansen’s customer’s IT-related issues. To guarantee uninterrupted access to Hansen resources, our Customer Support service operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Network Services
Leveraging Hansen’s Network Services, companies are able to reduce costs associated with the design, implementation and management of network services. Hansen provides complete end-to-end solutions for a company’s network needs.
- Security Services
Management needs to have an understanding of information and security risks and their potential impact on their business. Additionally, the cost to achieve and maintain information security and integrity can be very high.
Our Global 24×7 Service Desk is located in Australia and additionally supported by regionally based Level 2 and Level 3 engineers for clients head quartered in other regions, which provides local language and knowledge.
Our service desk ethos is based on proactive, client support, anticipating and reacting to customer needs ahead of our customers. Our goal is to minimise disruption to our client businesses and return end-users to functionality as quickly as possible.
Our service management processes are built upon 25 years of operational experience, managing complex application, database, middleware, enterprise infrastructure and datacentres, utilising ITIL Principles.
- A single Global Level 1 & Level 2 Service Desk providing an efficient method for handling all end-user incidents and requests
- Comprehensive ticketing tool with workflows and SLA measurement and management
- Knowledge management
- Flexibility in the choice of contact method for the user (telephone, email and web)
- Logging of all calls into a single database facilitating meaningful reporting
- Centralised communication of outages and escalation notification
- A single point of management ownership throughout the call lifecycle
- Improved user satisfaction
- Request Fulfilment for seamless process management – reducing costs and improving user satisfaction
Our service desk consists of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level engineers with a tiered escalation structure ensuring that tickets are handled by appropriately experienced support technicians, and that tickets are escalated where necessary.